Your Monday Top Ten
As you all know, I’ve done a couple of Top Ten lists on how to tell when you’re addicted to sports. Well to get you all started this week, I’m going to take a different approach.
So for your reading pleasure I now present “You Don’t Know Much About Football If…..”
1. …you think the Ice Bowl is a nickname for the toilet during the winter.
2. …you think a tight end is what you get after heavy lifting.
3. …you think a forward pass is something that will get you slapped.
4. …you think a quarterback is what you’ll get for your house in this economy.
5. …you think an onside kick is a form of corporal punishment.
6. …you think the line of scrimmage was discovered by Lewis and Clark.
7. …you think dime coverage is available through AT&T.
8. …you think an eligible receiver is a reality show on ABC.
9. …you think a three point stance is what your pastor preaches
10. …you think Special Teams is an advanced placement class.